Yeehaw! We’ve gone country for the month of October, with our four-week long Country Fantasy Contest. Several of today’s hottest names in Nashville are available to sign to your virtual label, as well as a few you should get to know if you haven’t already. If you need to be refreshed on how to play our Fantasy-style Contests, please read this blog.
As always, players receive a $10,000 virtual budget that is used to sign artists to their labels. For each of the four weeks in the season — and please note labels must re-enter each week — sign the artists you believe will account for the most total streams based on each artists’ full catalog.
Below is the list of potential country artists for your roster. Artists are ranked by their signing costs (highest to lowest).
- Blake Shelton (4,000)
- Eric Church (3,500)
- Kenny Chesney (3,500)
- Jon Pardi (3,000)
- Sam Hunt (3,000)
- Carrie Underwood (2,500)
- Gabby Barrett (2,500)
- Brantley Gilbert (2,000)
- Maddie & Tae (1,500)
- Kacey Musgraves (1,000)
- Granger Smith (1,000)
- Brothers Osborne (1,000)
- Jimmie Allen (500)
- Carly Pearce (500)
- RaeLynn (500)
Here some hints for a few of the artists’ streaming numbers (all metrics used have been pulled from Alpha Data):
- Blake Shelton had just under 29 million streams in the most-recent week-to-date count.
- Carrie Underwood has amassed 3.3 billion lifetime streams.
- Sam Hunt has generated more than 1 billion streams in 2020 alone.
- Gabby Barrett brought in over 15 million streams last week.
- Jimmie Allen is approaching 200 million streams in 2020 year-to-date.
Payouts (Virtual Royalties)
- Top five percent of entries: 10,000 Royalties
- Next 11 percent of entries: 7,500 Royalties
- Next 12 percent of entries: 5,000 Royalties
- Next 33 percent of entries: 2,500 Royalties
- Remaining entrants: 500 Royalties
- First place: 20,000 Royalties
- Second place: 15,000 Royalties
- Third place: 10,000 Royalties