Kanye West has been teasing fans about his new album release for months, leaving super fans shaking in their Yeezys. Finally, the day has arrived. The rapper-singer-songwriter-fashion-designer dropped his new album, “Jesus is King,” today.
The album (and film of the same name) premiered in L.A. on Wednesday, but left fans guessing until early afternoon today, when it was finally unleashed on the general public.
To celebrate the release of “Jesus is King,” we thought we’d reminisce by sharing our favorite Kanye West tracks released throughout his illustrious career (prior to this new album).
Thank you, Yeezy, for giving us the following tracks, and for not giving up on hip hop, even when you considered it.
- “Gold Digger,” feat. Jamie Foxx, Late Registration (2005)
- “Heartless,” 808s & Heartbreak (2008)
- “Jesus Walks,” The College Dropout (2004)
- “Monster,” feat. JAY Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
- “Touch the Sky,” feat. Lupe Fiasco, Late Registration (2005)
- “Flashing Lights,” feat. Dwele, Graduation (2007)
- “Stronger,” Graduation (2007)
- “Heard ‘Em Say,” feat. Adam Levine, Late Registration (2005)
- “Love Lockdown,” 808s & Heartbreak (2008)
- “POWER,” My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
- “All Falls Down,” feat. Syleena Johnson, The College Dropout (2004)
- “Through The Wire,” The College Dropout (2004)
- “All of the Lights,” feat. Rihanna, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
- “Clique,” feat. JAY Z and Big Sean, Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer (2012)
- “All Mine,” Ye (2018)
Enjoy our Best-of-Kanye playlist, and keep your eyes and ears peeled for new tracks from “Jesus is King” that may be featured in an upcoming FanLabel contest!