We are getting a little bit crazy with our third and final Fantasy Contest of September, with an All Genres mash up. If you need a reminder on how to play FanLabel’s fantasy contests, check here.
In order to get started, use your virtual signing budget of $10,000 to build the most efficient lineup of artists within said budget. The goal is to generate as many combined streams as possible. Artists’ costs vary based on their streaming totals, and labels must reenter and reset their lineups each week throughout the season’s entirety.
We’re putting some of the industry’s heaviest hitters, across multiple genres, up against each other.
Here are the artists and their values:
- Post Malone (4,000)
- BTS (3,500)
- The Weeknd (3,000)
- Eminem (3,000)
- Billie Eilish (3,000)
- Megan Thee Stallion (2,000)
- Ariana Grande (2,000)
- J. Cole (2,000)
- Beyonce (2.000)
- Rihanna (2,000)
- Maren Morris (1,000)
- The Killers (1,000)
- Keith Urban (1,000)
- Kelsea Ballerini (500)
- Calvin Harris (500)
There are a lot of great options to choose from on this list!
Here are some insider tips to perhaps lead you in the right direction, without giving away too much away (all metrics used are based on Alpha Data):
- Post Malone’s streaming numbers are off the charts. He has 19.3 billion lifetime streams.
- While country music isn’t typically as high-streaming as hip-hop or pop songs, Keith Urban and Kelsea Ballerini combined for nearly 30 million streams last week alone.
- Megan Thee Stallion has had a big year in 2020, reaching 1.5 billion streams year-to-date thus far.
- Ariana Grande, Rihanna and Beyonce all pulled in roughly 40 million streams in the last week-to-date period.
- Meanwhile, Eminem continues to dominate streaming charts, with a ridiculous 3.2 billion streams in 2020 as of press time.
Payouts (Virtual Royalties)
- Top five percent of entries: 10,000 Royalties
- Next 11 percent of entries: 7,500 Royalties
- Next 12 percent of entries: 5,000 Royalties
- Next 33 percent of entries: 2,500 Royalties
- Remaining entrants: 500 Royalties
- First place: 20,000 Royalties
- Second place: 15,000 Royalties
- Third place: 10,000 Royalties